R&D Tax Incentives
Supporting innovation in Australia.
For any new business with a winning idea, or an established one investing in innovative avenues for growth, you need to move fast, while taking into account all compliance and financial milestones and optimisation opportunities for long-term, sustainable success.
Our innovation incentives team works with clients from the very outset of an idea through to making it a commercial reality. We can help secure and protect your IP and the foundations of your offering, and underpin it by tapping into all available and crucial areas of funding and finance to take it to market. For instance, government grants and other tax incentives, as well as alternative financing options, are a key source of growth for a wide range of businesses.
We are a team of dedicated professionals with extensive experience navigating all aspects of government funding and the current audit landscape. Using our unique IP-centric perspective and comprehensive, thorough approach, we unlock the most from your activities, while significantly reducing compliance risk associated with the process.
Contact us to find out if you’re eligible to claim either of these Grants and Tax Incentives and get advice about your options.
Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) and R&D tax incentive services
We assist our clients in obtaining grants and taking advantage of R&D incentives by:
- Undertaking eligibility assessments of your current or planned R&D and export market activities
- Giving advice on structuring intercompany arrangements to maximise benefits
- Giving advice on required documentation to be maintained in order to lodge a successful claim
- Supporting any audit activities that may arise
- Preparing and lodging claims
- Providing education, training, and advice
- Undertaking tailored grants searches and grant strategies
- Preparing submissions for R&D Tax incentives, Export Market Development
- Grants, and Commercialisation Grants